PhD, Philosophy, Nanjing Normal University (2012)
MA, Sociology, Nanjing Normal University (2005)
BA, Lanzhou University (1996)
1. The Party, Government, and Society in the Process of Chinese Incremental Political Reform.
2. Citizen Participation and Community Governance from Multicultural Perspectives
3. Grassroots Democracy and Politics in Contemporary China
4. Transformation of Rural Political Structure: Reconstruction of the Relationship between State and Society
1. MOE (Ministry of Education of China) Project of Humanities and Social Sciences: The empirical study of the citizenization of farmers in the south of Jiangsu province in the process of urban- rural integration
2. Social Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China: The confliction between main bodies in the structure of rural community regulation as well as its coordination
3. Project of Philosophy and Social Science Research in Colleges and Universities in Jiangsu Province: Research on the supply of rural public goods: A perspective of urban-rural integration
4. Science Foundation for the Excellent Scholars of Jiangsu Province of China: Research on Ahrendt's thought of the public sphere
1. “Introduction, Limitation and Tendency of the Christian Organization in the Structure of Rural Governance---a case study based on some villages in the North of JiangSu province”, China Rural Survey, No.2, 2011(Serial No.98).
2. “The confliction between main bodies in the structure of urban community regulation as well as its coordination”, Dongyue Tribune, No.12, 2013.
3. “Economic Level and Village Elite: An Analysis on Rural Public Product Supply in the Framework of Four Models with Two Dimensions: Based on a Case Study of 4 Villages in Jiangsu Province”, Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition), Vol. 10, No.3 September 2010.
4. “Citizenization of Peasants Workers in Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province”, Population Research Bimonthly, Vol. 32, No.6 November 2008.
1. Report on the Workers from Rural Areas in Jiangsu Province, Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, 2011.