PhD, Historical Gerography, Peking University (2008)
MA, Historical Geography, Wuhan University (2001)
B.A., History Education, Yangzhou University (1998)
1. History of Knowledge, or Intellectual History, especially on the process of knowledge of the geography and Dili Shu(Geomancy, or Fengshui)
2. Collecting and studying Middle & Modern Books (especially on Geomancy, Maps; traditional Account Documents, and other commercial documents, especially before 1949; letters and manuscripts from modern historians to civilians)
3. Contemporary History and History online
1. National Social Science Foundation of China: A Study on the Geography in the Song Dynasty（No. 13KZS005）
2. Ancient Books Regulation Committee Foundation: Revising and Noting Chong Jiaozheng Dili Xinshu（No. 1305138, 2013-2016）
3. National Social Science Youth Foundation of China: A Primary Study on Customs of the “Home” choosing and Settlement Pattern in the Song Dynasty (No. 10CZS015, 2010-2014)
Journal Articles (selected)
1. “Map Guides(Tujing，图经) in the Song Dynasty and the Illustrated Gazetteer of Nine Regions: from Source of Material to Systematic Knowledge”, Historical Research, No.1 (2014), pp. 79-96.
2. “The Evolution of Geographical Shushu from the Han to the Tang Dynasty and the Development of Geography in Ancient China”, Social Sciences in China, No.5 (2011), pp.167-181.
3. “Studies of Yu Gong (禹贡) in the Song Dynasty: the Transition from Annotation of the Classics to Geography”, Historical Research, No.3 (2009), pp. 39-58.
4. “Reconstruct the World of Knowledge, Ideas and Belief of the Ancient China”, Chinese Social Sciences Today, January 29 (2014), A13.
5. “Ceremony, Customs, Climatic Change, and Environment Evolution”, Jianghan Tribune, No.8 (2011), pp.86-89.
6. “Comments on Study of Chinese Historical Map (2001-2010)”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.26, No.3 (2011), pp.33-37.
7. “A New Discussion on the Origin of Drawing-Writing”, Chinese Local Records, No.1 (2010), pp. 24-29.
8. “Observing Nature: Flourishing of Aesthetics, Explanation and Positivism in the Song Dynasty”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.25, No.3 (2010), pp.43-56.
9. “The Effect of the Ideas of You si (幽思) and Sheng lan (胜览) to the Cartography from Poem and Test in the Song Dynasty”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.25, No.2 (2010), pp.69-83.
10. “The Zhoujun zhi(州郡志) of the Southern Song Dynasty: Political and Cultural Stages of the Local Bureaucrats, Confucian Scholars and Gentlemen”, Journal of Historiography, No.4 (2009), pp.91-105.
11. “An Inquiry of Chinese Ancient Geography from Bibliography (III): During the Song Dynasty”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.23, No.2 (2008), pp.148-160.
12. “An Inquiry of Chinese Ancient Geography from Bibliography (II):From the Han Dynasty to the Tang Dynasty”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.23, No.1 (2008), pp.122-131.
13. “An Inquiry of Chinese Ancient Geography from Bibliography (I): A Case of Han Shu Yi Wen Zhi (汉书·艺文志)”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.21, No.1 (2006), pp.81-87.
14. “Primitive Inquiry about the Ideas of the Editors and Cartographers of the Local Chronicles in the Ming Dynasty”, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, Vol.20, No.4 (2005), pp.115-124.
15. “Sensation and Reality: The Description of the River Landscape of the Middle and Lower Reaches of Han River in the Poems and Articles of the Song Dynasty as Well its Explanations”, Collections of Essays on Chinese Historical Geography, Vol. 17, No. 2 (2002), pp.37-43.
Ideas, System and Interests of Geography during the Sung Dynasty, Beijing: The Commercial Press, 2014 (PhD Dissertation 2008; National Achievements Library of Philosophy and Social Sciences, 2013).
Map’s Author and Reading: A Study on the Sung and Ming Dynasties from Knowledge History, Nanjing: Jiangsu People’s Publishing House, 2013.
Changes of Stream Way and Embankment in the Lower and Middle Reaches of Hanjiang River, Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2004 (Wuhan University Academic Library, as Second author).
Qin Shi Huang and his Underground Empire, Taibei: Landscape Culture Co. Ltd, 2006.