PHD, History, Nanjing Normal University (2009)
MA, Ideological and Political Education, Hohai University (2003)
BA, Ideological and Political Education, Anhui Normal University (1985)
Community Research; Rural Sociology; Public Service; Urbanization; Civilization
1. Study on the Practical Problems and Institutional Innovation of People’s Urbanization in the Perspective of the Equalizationism of Public Services, Key Project in National Social Science Foundation of China (15ASH015), Leader, 2015-2018.
2. Empirical Study on the Urbanization of Farmers in South Jiangsu in the Process of Integration of Urban and Rural Areas, Basic Project in Social Science Foundation of Ministry of Education of China (09YJA840023), Leader, 2009-2011.
3. Study on the Theory and Practice of Integration of Urban and Rural Public Services, Upper Project Supported by National Social Science Foundation of China (11FGL005), Leader, 2011-2012.
4. The Innovation Path and Policy Studies of Jiangsu Rural Community Service System, Key Project in Philosophy and Social Science Research in Colleges and Universities in Jiangsu Province (2013ZDIXM004), Leader, 2013-2015.
1. “The Approach to the Change of Farmer’s Identity: Political Reform or Public Service Support”, Journal of Studies of Socialism, 2014 (2).
2. “The Loss and Variation of Rural Social Public Nature -- Concurrently disscuss the Effect of Rural Community Service in the Construction of Public Nature”, Journal of Chinese Rural Observation, 2014 (3).
3. “The Rheology of Rural Social Transition and Community Service Types”, Journal of Academics, 2012 (12).
4. “Farmers’ Turn: The Adaptation Situation and Public Service Construction of the New Rural Community”, Journal of Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2013(1).
5. “Demand Indifference, Supply Failure and the Dilemma of Integration of Urban and Rural Public Services”, Journal of Humanities, 2013(2).
6. “Some Thoughts about Integration of Urban and Rural Public Services”, Journal of Chinese Communist Party School, 2013(3).
7. “The Construction of Grass-roots Social Management and ‘Communalization’ System”, Journal of Social Sciences, 2013(8).
8. “The Communalization and Path of Rural Public Service”, Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, 2013(6).
9. “New Village Community Construction: How can be in the Perspective of Integration of Urban and Rural Areas”, Journal of Studies of Socialism, 2012(3).
10. “The Dilemma and Countermeasures of Suburban Farmers' Civilization: A Study Based on Public Service”, Journal of Chinese Rural Observation, 2012(3).
11. “The End of the Small farmers and the Construction of the Residents in the Village: Farmers’ General Approach in the Case of Integration of Urban and Rural Areas Framework”, Journal of Social Sciences, 2011(7).
12. “The Civilization of Farmers in the Village: How can be ? The Theoretical and Empirical Study Based on Integration of Urban and Rural Areas Approach”, Journal of Social Sciences, 2010(7).
1. The Theory and Practice of Integration of Urban and Rural Public Services, Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, 2013.
2. The Evolution and Deviation:Study on Farmer’s Economic Cooperation and Organization, Nanjing: Nanjing Normal University Press, 2011.