PhD, Modern Chinese History, Nanjing University (2000)
MA, Ancient Chinese History, Nanjing University (1993)
BA, Asian History, Xuzhou Normal University (1990)
- Junior Research Grant, Nanjing Normal University, 1998-2000
- Research Grant, Chinese National Audit Bureau Foundation, 2001-2003
- National Grant Program, Research Center of the China-Japan History,
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, 2001-2003
- National Key Grant Program, Chinese Ministry of Education 2005-2008
- National Science Research Grant from Project 211, Fudan University, 2002
- National Science Research Grant from Government of Jiangsu province, 2006-2008
- Post-Funded Projects from the National Department of Education 2011-2013
- Major projects of the National Social Science Foundation of China 2015-2018
1. “Factors Affecting the Transformation of Beijing City in Modern Times”, Social Science of Beijing, 3 (2001): 8-93.
2. “Analysis on Motivation of Modernization Non-treaty Port Cities in Lower Reaches Area of Yangtze River”, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 1 (2001): 147-153.
3. “Developmental Feature of Port Cities in Modern China”, Jianghai Academic Journal, 4 (2001): 142-146.
4. “An Analysis of the Economic Environment in Nanjing-Shanghai Region during the Anti-Japanese War” in Journal of Nanjing Normal University”, 6 (2002): 143-149.
5. “Changes of Functional Structures of Economy of Cities in Lower Reaches of Yangtze River in Modern Times”, Historiography of Anhui, 1 (2002).
6. “Cultural Analysis of Japanese Troops’ Inhumanity During the Anti-Japanese War”, Journal of Xuzhou Normal University, 3 (2002): 132-136.
7. “The Analysis of the Effect of Politics and Environment on the Modernization of Cities in the Lower Area of Yangtze River Pre- and Post-the 1911 Revolution”, Jiangsu Social Sciences, 6 (2002): 130-134.
8. “Taiping Heavenly Kingdom and Early Modernization of China”, Journal of Guangxi Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), No.2 (2002): 112-126.
9. “A Comparative and Contrastive Study of Modern City Development Patterns in the Yangtze Delta”, Historical Research in Anhui, 4 (2003): 39-44.
10. “The Pretest and Utility of Source of History and Culture in Nanjing City”, Nanjing Social Sciences. 3, 2003.
11. “The Review of Audit Education during the Republic of China. Records of Republic of China”, Republican Archives 1, 2003.
12. “The Analysis of the Effect of Politics and Environment on the Modernization of Cities in the Lower Area of Yangtze River Pre- and Post-the 1911 Revolution”, Republican Archives,1 (2005).
13. “Change and Transition: The Embryo of the City System in the Yangtze River Delta”, Fudan Journal (Social Sciences Edition), 1 (2007).
14. “Modern Urbanization of the Non-treaty Port: Industrialization, Localization and Entrepreneurial Spirit”, Jianghai Academic Journal, 2 (2008).
15. “Analysis on the Economic Development and the Changes in Zhenjiang Economic Hinterland during the Republic of China”, Agricultural History of China, 3 (2008).
16. “The Analysis of Riqing Corporation as a National Policy Agency (1907—1939)”, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 2 (2009).
17. “Economic Relations between Modern Chinese Regional Cities: An investigation Based on the Interaction between Shanghai and Wuxi”, Jianghai Academic Journal, 3 (2011).
18. “Urban Edge People: Study on Nanjing rickshaw group During the Republic of China”, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, 3 (2012).
19. “Study on the social relief of Nanjing relief Institute”, Social Science of Nanjing, 4 (2013).
20. “Shifting and Transposition: Establishment of the urban system in the Yangtze River Delta During the Republic of China”, Republican Archives, 4 (2014).
21. “Study on the 176 division of the National Revolutionary Army During the Anti-Japanese War”, Jianghai Academic Journal, 4 (2015).
1. “Middle Ancient Times: Yuan Dynasty” in The General History of Chinese, Volume 8, edited by Dezhi Cheng, Shanghai: Shanghai People Press, 1997.
2. Co-author, Chinese History of Audit, Volume 2, Beijing: China Time Press, 2004.
3. Co-translation of Jonathan Spence, edit. In God’s Chinese Son: The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom of Hong Xiuquan, Shanghai: Shanghai Far Eastern Press, 2001.
4. Non-treaty Port Urbanization: a Typical Study of the Yangtze River Delta in Modern Time, Shanghai: Shanghai Dictionary Press, 2013.
5. Co-author, The Anti-Japanese War and China's Social Changes, Beijing: Unity press, 2015.
HONORS and Awards
The Guang Hua Educational Scholarship, Nanjing University 1992.
The Young Core Instructor, Nanjing Normal University, 2006.
The Ninth Outstanding Achievements of Philosophy and Social Sciences Research in Jiangsu Universities, Second-Class Award, 2014.
Mobile: 86-13813869713 (Cell)