- The History of Marxist Philosophy
- Western Marxism
- The Study and Translation of Marx’s Notebooks of Technology
2008-2012, B.A. in Philosophy, Hunan Normal University
2012-2015, M.A. in Philosophy, Nanjing University
2015-2018, Ph.D. in Philosophy, Nanjing University
2016.10-2017.10, Joint Training Doctoral Student at York University
Excellent Master Thesis of Jiangsu Province in 2016
The Social Science Fund Project of Jiangsu Province: The Study and Translation of Marx’s Notebooks of Technology Based on MEGA2 (18ZXC002)
- “Marx’s Research on Technology and Its Influences on the Making of his World View: Based on the Textual Reading of Notebooks of Brussels”, Philosophical Researches, No.7, 2018.
- “History and Current Situation of the Study on Marx's Thought of Technologie in Foreign Academia:Based on an Investigation of History of Literature and Thought”, Teaching and Research, No.2, 2018.
3. “Re-exploring the Contemporary Significance of Marx’s Capital: The Report of International Academic Conference of Marx’s Capital after 150 Years: Critique and Alternative to Capitalism”, Philosophical Analysis, No.6, 2017.
4. “Re-exploring Young Lukacs’ Concept of History and Its Logical Progress”, Academic Exchange, No.11, 2017.
5. “On Andrew Ure’s Philosophy of Manufacture and Its Impact on Marx’s Development of Thought”, Soochow Academic, No.3, 2017.
6. “ Re-exploring Young Marx’s Concept of Productive Power and Its Philosophical Meaning”, Philosophical Trends, No.5, 2016.