- 1.Immigration, ethnic relations and ethnic politics
- 2.U.S. politics and foreign policy
- PhD, Political Science, Nanjing University, 2018
- MA, International Politics, Nanjing Normal University, 2011
- BA, English, Central South University, 2007
He Xaoyue, “A Study on the Interaction and Law of U.S. Ethnic Minorities’ Demographic Change and U.S. National Governance System”, Principle Investigator, The Planning Program of Zhejiang Philosophy and Social Science, 2015-2017.
- He Xiaoyue, “Sino-U.S. Game in Cyberspace Rulemaking: Competition, Cooperation and Institutional Equilibrium”, Pacific Journal, Vol.26, No.2, 2018, pp.25-34.
- He Xiaoyue, “Resurgence of Racism and Xenophobia in the United States: Characteristics, Sources and Impacts”, Contemporary World and Socialism, No.3, 2017, pp.104-111.
- He Xiaoyue, “Political Demography of U.S. Ethnic Minority in the Perspective of International Relations”, International Forum, Vol.18, No.3, 2016, pp.67-72.
- He Xiaoyue, Xu Kaiyi, “A Review of the Hot Spots of China’s International Politics Research from 2015 to 2016”, People’s Tribune, No.8, 2016, pp.14-18.
- He Xiaoyue, “Demographic Power Paradigm and Contemporary Non-traditional Security”, Theory Horizon, No.9, 2016, pp.116-124.
- He Xiaoyue, “Ethnic Minorities’ Demographic Change of the United States and Its Impact on Domestic and Foreign Affairs”, Contemporary International Relations, No.9, 2014, pp.32-40.
- He Xiaoyue, “The Stratification and Generation Approaches on U.S. Political Polarization”, Global Review, No.1, 2014, pp.103-120.
- He Xiaoyue, “The Vicissitude of Partisan Choice of U.S. Ethnic Minorities and Construction of the Electoral Base of the Two Parties”, International Forum, No.1, 2013, pp.1-6.
- He Xiaoyue, “Influencing Variables of Voters’ Partisanship in U.S. Presidential Election”, International Research Reference, No.11, 2012, pp.14-18.
- He Xiaoyue, Xu Kaiyi, “The Influence of Change of Demographic Structure on U.S. Presidential Election”, International Forum, No.5, 2011, pp.67-71.
- He Xiaoyue, Xu Kaiyi, “Ethnic Minorities’ Behavioral Characteristics and Influence in the Presidential Election of the United States”, International Forum, No.6, 2010, pp.65-70.
He Xiaoyue, “Ethnic Minorities’ Behavioral Characteristics and Influence in the Presidential Election of the United States after the Cold War”, Distinguished M.A. Dissertation of Jiangsu Province, 2012.