PhD， Education, East China Normal University (2007)
MA, Education, East China Normal University(1996)
BA, Engineering, Jiangsu University (1991)
Research Interests: Sports Psychology, Sports Marketing
1. Project: Assessment Studies of Planning and Comprehensive Benefit of large-scale multi-sport Games
2. Project: Experimental Study on Physical Teaching Reform
3. Project: Mass Communication and building and forming of Jiangsu Province brand events
4. Project: A study of satisfaction of Urban sports public service of Jiangsu Province
5. Project: An empirical study on the impact of junior high school students' mental health and social adaption with the implementation of New Curriculum Standard
1. Associate managing editor of Physical Exercise and Mental Health, East China Normal University Press.
2. Compiler member of Psychology of physical education, Higher Education Press.
3. Research progress of several issues in Sports fatigue and psychological burn-out.
4. Research progress of the relationship between control source and exercising behavior.
5. Research on Exercise Psychology—Theory, model and design.
6. The evolution of the thought of exercise psychology.
7. Practice and Exploration of Teaching Reform of exercise psychology course.
8．Study on development of sports team cohesion.
9. Social Needs and the objective of School Physical Education.
10. School sports reform guided under health Ideology.
1. Sports Marketing and Planning
2. Sports Psychology
Honors and Awards
1. Once won the title of “Outstanding Teacher of Physical Education” of national basic skill contest in Sports Education Major;
2. Once won the title of “Cyanine engineering backbone teachers” from Nanjing normal university;
3. Once won the title of “Excellent teaching achievement award” from Nanjing normal university;
4. Once won the title of “Excellent master instructor” of Nanjing Normal University.
Member of Standing Committee of Athletic Psychology professional board of China sports science society in Jiangsu Province .