- the research of moral development of adolescence
- the study of basic theory of moral psychology
- the research of relationship between moral development and teacher education
- PhD, Psychology, Nanjing Normal University (2004)
- MA, Psychology, Nanjing Normal University (2001)
- BA, Industrial Foreign Trade, University of Zhejiang Technology (1995)
- Sponsored research projects: 1 project fond by Educational Department of Jiangsu Province; 1 project fond by University of Toronto; 1 project fond by Nanjing Normal University; 4 other projects as important membership.
- (R)* Helwig, C. C., Yang, S., Tan, D., Liu, C., & Shao, T. (2014). Urban and rural Chinese adolescents’ judgments and reasoning about personal and group jurisdiction. Child Development,85(3), 1150-1167.
- (R) Liu, C. (2014). The teacher preparation of Gender education: the viewpoint of gender psychology. Journal of Educational Science in Shanghai,4, 57-62.
- (R) Cheng, SY., Liu, C.(2014). The teacher preparation of adolescents’’ education in the view of neuroscience. The journal of Jiangsu educational Institute,12,34-37.
- (R) Liu, C. (2010). What does the moral internalization internalize?. Journal of Educational Science in Shanghai,3, 52-55.
- (R)* Lahat, A., Helwig, C. C., Yang, S., Tan, D., Liu, C. (2009). Mainland Chinese adolescents’ judgments and reasoning about self-determination and nurturance rights. Social Development, 18, 690-710..
- (R) Liu, C. (2007). Transpersonal moral psychology and education. Journal of Educational Science in Shanghai,3, 52-55.
- (R) Liu, C. (2005). Children’s character development and education strategies. Journal of Modern Educational Science, 18, 6-9.
- (R) Liu, C. (2005). Romanism and the return of Humanist psychology. Social Psychology Journal, 4, 67-71.
- (R) Liu, C. (2003). The three “Rs” in moral education. Research in Moral Education, 3, 32-36.
- Liu, C. and Wang, Y(2013). The moral development and moral education of middle school students. Beijing Normal University Press.
- Liu, C. (2011). Domain, context and culture: the study of Social domain theory. Shanghai Educational Press, (385 pages).
- Liu, C. and Yang, Y. (Eds.) (2009). The development of the middle school student. Nanjing Normal University Press.