- technology diffusion of high-tech industries
- regional high-tech cluster
- regional development
Dr. rer. nat., Economic Geography, Leibniz University of Hannover (2006)
MSc, Regional Geography, Nanjing Normal University (1997)
- Complexity of structural evolution of urban knowledge flow, supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 41471103), 2015-2018.
- Evolution of the sector innovation system of biotechnology industry in Jiangsu——from the perspective of value Constellation, supported by the National Soft Science Research Program (Grant No. 2013GXS4D116), 2013.
- Industrial agglomeration in High-tech parks--take knowledge network as research perspective, supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 40971069), 2010-2012.
- Stefan Hennemann, Tao Wang, Ingo Liefner：Measuring regional science networks in China: a comparison of international and domestic bibliographic data sources. Scientometrics, 2011, 88(2):535–554.
- Tao Wang, Stefan Hennemann, Ingo Liefner, Dan-Dan Li: Spatial polarization and diffusion of knowledge network- A case study of biotechnology in China. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin. 2011, 20(7): 796-801.
- Stefan Hennemann, Tao Wang：Mechanism of integration of Chinese academic knowledge network into global research system during the transition period. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2011,31(9)：1043-1049.
- Tao Wang, Stefan Hennemann, Ingo Liefner, Dan-Dan Li: Spatial structure evolution of knowledge network and its impact on the NIS: Case study of biotechnology in China. Geographical Research, 2011, 30 (10): 1861-1872.
- Dandan Li, Tao Wang, Yanzheng Yang: Difference in spatial distribution of knowledge flow – an case of aerospace science and technology. Forum on science and technology in China. 2011(11):83-90.
- Ping Gu, Tao Wang: A study on structure evolution and the influence factor of the outward foreign direct investment in Jiangsu Province. World Regional Studies, 2012,21(4):115-123.
- Si,Y.F.; Liefner, I.; Wang, T*. Foreign direct investment with Chinese characteristics: A middle path between Ownership-Location-Internalization model and Linkage-Leverage-Learning model. Chinese Geographical Science. 2013,23(5):594-606.
- Li, D.D., Wei, Y.D. *, Wang, T. Spatial and temporal evolution of urban innovation network in China. Habitat International, 2015,49: 484-496.
- Li, D.D., Wei, Y.D., Wang, T. *, Yuan, F. Spatial and temporal complexity of scientific knowledge network and technological knowledge network on China’s urban scale. Geographical Research, 2015,34(3):525-540.
- Wang, T., 2006：Comparison of the Promotion of High Technology Enterprises and High Technology Development in China and Germany – Case Investigation of Shanghai and Lower Saxony. LIT Publisher, Germany.
- Hennemann, S.; Wang, T. (2014): Firm activity and regional brokers in science-driven knowledge networks in China’s biotechnology system. In: Liefner, I., Wei, Y. D. (eds.): Innovation and Regional Development in China. Oxford: Routledge. 145-164.